Please note all our positions should be applied for directly by the candidate. The positions are all in-house, contracted positions and we are not interested in outsourcing any of these to 3rd parties at this time. Strictly no agencies please.
We are a forward thinking and expanding geomatics company looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years experience to join our growing team as a Geomatics Surveyor.
Do you have previous relevant experience working as a Geomatics Surveyor? Are you looking for a new challenge?
If this is you, then Formby Surveys have an excellent opportunity available.
We are a leading Geomatics company who specialise in all forms of measurement surveying including 3D laser scanning, measured building surveys, topographical surveys, monitoring, UAV surveys and utility surveys and we are looking to appoint a Geomatics Surveyor to work from our Liverpool office.
As part of this full-time role, you will be expected to support the Operations Director to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and to our exceptionally high standards. The ideal candidate will require a high level of communication skills and should be able to demonstrate a broad range of geomatics surveying skills, together with the ability to process survey data and produce final deliverables.
- Previous experience working as a Geomatics Surveyor, ideally running and undertaking your own projects.
- Proficient using total stations, laser scanners, GPS and associated processing software.
- Able to lead complex geomatics survey projects.
- Able to confidently provide technical advice and support to surveyors and CAD operators on field and office processes and activities.
- Professional and approachable manner with a pro-active attitude.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience.
- 3D Laser scanning knowledge & experience.
- Robotic total station & GPS knowledge.
- Survey data processing skills.
- A good level of IT skills & knowledge.
- Time management skills with an emphasis on delivery.
- An exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Pro-active attitude to work.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Minimum 20 days leave plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service).
- Company pension scheme.
- Company vehicle.
- Your birthday as an extra day’s holiday.
- Employee rewards scheme.
- Annual eye test.
- Support to pursue relevant industry training.
- Support in gaining relevant professional accreditations.
- An open, equal company culture.
- Candidates should apply via email (email@example.com) and include a letter, detailed CV and any other relevant information.
- Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
- This is a very specific role, please only apply if you meet the strict criteria.
Note: Potential candidates should note that whilst a well-rounded surveying knowledge is required, the ideal candidate should possess experience in the key skills of measured building surveys and 3D laser scanning. Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
NB: Strictly no agencies.
ga('create', 'UA-73582037-1', 'auto');