We are a forward thinking and expanding geomatics company who require a candidate to join their team who can demonstrate key skills in the specific area of Revit modelling from existing 3D point clouds and 2D data. Its important to note that this is not a design position - we are specifically looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1-2 years "Scan to BIM" experience and knowledge. The candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of a "Scan to BIM" workflow and an understanding of 3D laser scanning would be an advantage and be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Experience of working with 3D point clouds
- An understanding of the complexities of creating as-built Revit models
- Knowledge and understanding of Revit templates, families and custom modelling
- Time management skills with an emphasis on delivery
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
This is a very specific role, please only apply if you meet the strict criteria - we do not require design skills, we are looking specifically for a candidate who has a working knowledge of point clouds and using them within Revit. If you feel you meet the required criteria listed above then please apply today by sending us your CV. Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
NB: Strictly no agencies.
ga('create', 'UA-73582037-1', 'auto');